SBOODLE provides users with multi-platform Internet-based creative service, to design and sell custom consumer products.
By using SBOODLE and its services in any capacity, you have agreed to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and agree to use the site and service solely as provided in this Agreement.
For additional clarification on these Terms of Service, please refer to SBOODLE’s Frequently Asked Questions section.
By violating this user agreement in any capacity, you are subject to an immediate removal of your product(s), possible forfeit of profit(s), and potential suspension or termination of your account.
By creating a product on the Sboodle site:
- You agree to accept and abide by Sboodle’s Terms of Service in their entirety.
- With respect to any trademarks, service marks or copyrights that you have licensed from the owner thereof (the “Licensed Rights”), you agree to comply with any restrictions or conditions imposed on the use of the Licensed Rights.
- You agree that you are the owner, or licensee, of all rights associated with any created or uploaded artwork or text, including but not limited to, the trademarks and copyrights that may be associated with said material. If you are not the owner, you agree to provide Sboodle with evidence of the permission given to you by the owner.
- You agree that the description and title of the campaign do not, either in and of themselves or in addition to the text and images featured in the created merchandise, infringe upon the rights of any third party.
- You understand and agree that Sboodle may, in its sole discretion, release your contact information to a third party that satisfactorily alleges—pursuant to Sboodle’s Complaint policy, below—unauthorized use of its intellectual property.
- Upon receipt by Sboodle of an allegation of infringement that comports with Sboodle’s Complaint Policy, in Sboodle’s sole discretion, your campaign may be subject to immediate cancellation, possible forfeiture of any profits, and suspension or termination of your account with Sboodle.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Sboodle and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable solicitors’ fees, arising from or relating to your use of Sboodle’s site and services, your violation of this agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
- You agree that Sboodle is not responsible for any consequential, indirect or any special damages, including, but not limited to, lost profits, associated with any action taken by Sboodle pursuant to this Agreement or your use of the Sboodle service.
Intellectual Property Complaint Policy
Sboodle prohibits users from using the service to sell merchandise that infringes upon third party intellectual property rights (such as copyright, trademark, trade dress and right of publicity).
Sboodle will consider complaints of possible infringement only from parties that own, or have the exclusive right to exploit, said intellectual property. Sboodle is not in a position to adjudicate disputes. If you believe a campaign contains content that is not authorized, upon receipt of the information enumerated below, we will provide our customer with your correspondence and contact information and direct the customer to contact you within seven (7) days to resolve this dispute. If the customer does not contact you, or if the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, please let us know. In cases of an alleged infringement, in our sole discretion, we may take down the campaign and refund all buyers, provided that the conditions, below, are satisfied.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by a Sboodle user, please notify Sboodle at email@example.com. You must include with your notification the following information, in PDF format.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property that you allege is being infringed;
- The URL to the Sboodle product(s) used in connection with the sale of the allegedly infringing merchandise;
- Identification of the copyright, trademark or other rights that allegedly have been infringed, including proof of ownership (such as copies of subsisting trademark or copyright registrations);
- Your full name, address, telephone number(s) and email address(es);
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the URL submitted is unauthorized by the rights owner, or its licensee, and such use amounts to infringement under federal or state law; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is complete and accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
Return & Exchange Policy
Sboodle works hard to ensure that all our products are printed to a high-quality on high-quality materials & dispatched within 24 hours (Monday-Friday).
Sboodle dispatches all orders via royal mail postage service, which aims to deliver all orders within 1-2 business days (UK) 5-7 business days (Europe) 5-20 business days (USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of World).
Sboodle accepts returns and will issue a full refund within 30 days of the sale, if customers are disappointed with their order for any of the following reasons: The product itself is flawed; The quality of the printing is poor; Or if the final product is materially different than the design presented in the campaign.
Sboodle also accepts exchanges within 30 days and will do everything it can to process exchanges as quickly as possible, you are entitled to an exchange for the following reasons: you would like the product you ordered in a different size; you would prefer the product you ordered in a different colour ; The product itself is flawed; The quality of the printing is poor.
If you are in any way unsatisfied with your purchase, please email us.
These Services are operated and provided by Sboodle T/A Big Print Little Print Ltd, 1 Ensbury Park Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH9 2SQ
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Updated June 6th 2017